• Living wills
Our attorneys have years of experience serving the Western North Dakota area and look forward to helping you with any probate issues or questions you may have.
Probate is the process in which the court appoints a personal representative to handle an estate. This includes collecting the assets, payment of final bills and expenses, and the distribution of an estate to heirs and beneficiaries. We can assist you with:
• Real property
• Tangible and intangible personal property
• Creating a plan of action to probate the estate fairly
• Filing appropiate documents with the North Dakota
• Closing and opening bank accounts
• Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate
• Managing and liquidating assets appropriately
• Paying taxes and other debts
Whether you need help with a probate of estate or just have questions about the process, turn to our experts today. We will guide you in the right direction.
Probate can be difficult and you don't have to handle it alone. Call our experts today for legal help during this stressful time.